Monday 12 November 2012

Plan for: front cover photo shoot


Plan For My Front Cover Photo shoot

Location
The location for my photo shoot to get the front cover photo will be shot with my chosen 'celebrity' looking out from a stage, inside. The camera angle will be shot lower, looking up which will help to reflect how the fans feel about this artist, as if he is God. This location will help to portray his character as being a born entertainer and will give readers the right image about him.

Props
The possible props I may use for my photo shoot is; a microphone or some sort of musical instrument. I feel either of these props will help to show how the 'celebrity' loves what he does and is keen to play music even in his spare time.

Person
The person I will be using is Jack Arnold, this is because the way he looks reflects the sort of music that I will be advertising and writing about in my music magazine.

Clothing
The clothing my 'celebrity' will be wearing is a black sleeved shirt, t-shirt, black jeans and black converse, wearing bracelets on his arms. I feel this look will be reflecting the music in the magazine and before the reader opens the magazine they will have an idea of what the magazine is about.

Lighting
Depending on the weather outside, I will probably be using the artificial lighting that is in the hall. This will make the pictures brighter and create more of a contrast from the darkness of the clothes to the lightness of the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment