Monday 12 November 2012

Plan for: contents page photo shoot


Plan For Contents Page Photo Shoot

Location
The location of this photo shoot will be in a variety of places, this is because I will be making a collage of different images to reflect one of the other articles in the magazine.

Props
For this photo shoot I wont be using any props as I don't think the pictures will need it.

Person
I will be using a variety of people, these people will help to reflect the music used in the magazine and will give an impression of the sort of people who will enjoy the magazine.

Clothing
The clothing I will be asking the people to wear is plainer clothes, darker clothes as it will go with the colour scheme of the magazine and contrast with the white used on the page.

Lighting
There will be different lighting used depending on where each photo is being taken; for the inside photos I will be using artificial light, for the outdoor I will be using natural lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment