Thursday 22 November 2012

Finished Front Cover




From the feedback I have received on my front cover I have made a few changes; I have added a white glow around the title of the magazine to help it stand out but to not be too obvious, as before it had a bright Red glow around it and although it went with the colourscheme of the magazine it didn't look right to me and I asked a few other people what they thought who also said they preferred it without the red glow. I have also used a different font for the name 'Jack Arnold' so that it automatically stands out to the reader and will attract fans of his music to the magazine, to the words 'Exclusive interview with Jack Arnold' I have also used the stroke tool to make a black outline around the magazine to show its the main feature and most important that people see it. I have also used the font effects to use the 'emboss' tool on the words in black to make those words look more interesting as otherwise all the other titles would just be in the same font. 

No comments:

Post a Comment