Monday 12 November 2012

Plan for: double page spread photo shoot


Plan For Double Page Spread Photo Shoot

Location
For the location on this photo shoot I will be taking pictures of the artist outside. This is because the article is all about getting to know the 'celebrity' and the natural environment of the pictures will reflect how the article shows their natural personality.

Props
I wont be using any props for this photo shoot as I want to keep it simple.

Person
The person I will be using for the double page spread is Jack Arnold, I feel showing a different side of him even from the front cover will be interesting for the readers to see and will interest them more.

Clothing
The clothing my 'celebrity' will be wearing for this photo shoot will be more relaxed, in contrast to the black skinny jeans on the front cover, he will be wearing looser fitting jeans. He will also be wearing converse with a checkered shirt to show even when he is away from being his musician self he is still edgy with what he wears.

Lighting

As this is photo shoot is going to be taken outside I will be using the natural lighting outside, hopefully on a day where the sun is out as it will help to reflect the 'celebrities' mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment